Time to wow your Thanksgiving guests with this gourmet meal created by the chefs at Rastelli! It is all prepared for you, you will need to follow the easy heating instructions. Included in this Thanksgiving meal is:
- Roasted Whole Turkey (10-12 LBS): This fresh, fully cooked turkey is slow roasted to perfection for your Thanksgiving needs.
- Turkey Gravy: For some, the gravy is the best part of Thanksgiving. Made by thickening the pan drippings and turkey giblet broth with roux (a mixture of flour and fat), this gravy is pure essence of turkey.
- Traditional Stuffing: Bread stuffing recipes are endlessly customizable. All you have to do is change up the bread, the herbs, and/or the liquid. But if a classic recipe is what you’re after, you’ve found it. This traditional Bread Stuffing is made from fresh bread cubes, pepper, onion, celery, garlic, sage, thyme, celery seeds, nutmeg, cloves and salt which is mixed together before being smothered in melted butter & chicken stock.
- Green Beans Amandine: Fresh green beans tossed with toasted almonds and a lemon-butter sauce-is a classic. The beans are then sautéed in the butter mixture in which the nuts were toasted.
- Pecan Pie: This is not one of those overly sugary, super-gooey pecan pies. Instead, this version strikes just the right balance-the filling is rich but not cloying, so the pecans take center stage, and the flaky, tender crust has enough salt in it to offset the sweetness of the filling.