Skip to main content
STUFFED CHICKEN PARMESAN
- Stfcknprm - Recipe
- 1.00 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
STUFFED CHICKEN PARMESAn
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup garted parmesan cheese
- 1 cup+ pasta sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic, diced
- basil, to taste
- salt, pepper, to taste
- Carefully slice chicken breasts in half, keeping them in-tact, so they open like a butterfly.
- Salt and pepper liberally, add garlic (if you like extra garlicky chicken parm, you can add as much as 2 cloves per chicken breast!)
- Add sauce and cheeses, as well as some chopped basil (I put in whole basil leaves- but that is up to you and how much basil you like.)
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Open foil pouch and add a handful of cheese to the top.
- Continue baking with foil open for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear.
- Top with additional chopped basil and enjoy!