Crispy Parmesan Chicken
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half to make 4 thin chicken breasts
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup Panko-style Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 acorn squash, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Melt ¼ cup of butter in a shallow dish wide enough to dip the chicken in.
- In another dish, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, and flour.
- Dip chicken in the butter, coating both sides, and then into the flour-mixture.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat and then add the chicken.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side before flipping, until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Add remaining butter to the skillet along with the garlic. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the zucchini and squash and saute until tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add a bit of Parmesan for flavor.
- Serve immediately.