SPINACH, WHITE BEAN, AVOCADO & QUINOA "BLT" WRAPS
- A Curvy Carrot original recipe
- Prep Time: 15m, not including cooking seitan or quinoa | Makes 4 wraps
- FOR THE SPINACH, BEAN & AVOCADO SPREAD:
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- One avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach (plus 1-2 cups more for the wraps)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- FOR THE WRAPS:
- Four 8 or 10-inch wraps (I used pita here, but you can use tortillas, lavash or whatever you like)
- One 5-ounce package of bacon-flavored seitan (cooked according to package directions)
- One tomato (diced)
- One cup cooked quinoa (cook it in vegetable broth for a big flavor boost)
- To make the spread, combine the white beans, avocado and spinach in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- With the processor running, add the oil in a thin stream, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Pulse until the mixture is smooth. Add the salt, pulsing until combined. Adjust to taste, adding more salt if desired.
- Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of the bean mixture onto each wrap. Layer the spread with a few pieces of seitan, tomato, more spinach, and about 1/4 cup quinoa. Roll up each wrap tightly. If you’re taking yours on the road, wrap it tightly in foil before you tuck it into your bag. Enjoy!
SPINACH, WHITE BEAN, AVOCADO & QUINOA "BLT" WRAPS - (Free Recipe below)
(You save )
- Spwhbavqw - Recipe
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout