- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Egg White - 1
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper - 1/8 tsp
- Red Chili Powder - 1/8 tsp
- Salsa - 1 tbsp
- Mexican Cheese - 2 tbsp shredded (optional)
1. Prepare the Avocado & Black Bean Salad or if you have leftovers, even better.
2. Crack an egg and an egg white.
3. Add salt, black pepper, and red chili powder. Whip the eggs.
4. Heat a pan on medium heat and when hot, add a tsp of oil.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
6. Cook for a few minutes until the bottom is golden. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLIP THE OMELETTE.
7. Add the avocado & black bean salad on half the omelette. At this point you can add mexican or cheddar cheese to the omelette.
8. After a couple minutes, flip half the omelette over the salad. When the salad heats up and the omelette is fully cooked, turn off the gas.
9. Place the omelette on a serving plate.