Spinach & Tomato Ranch Pizza
- 1 ball of pizza dough (homemade or pre-made)
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups of fresh baby spinach (more or less)
- 2 plum tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6-8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- couple cracks of fresh black pepper
- a few shakes of dried oregano
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Roll out dough to pizza shape (square or round-whatever you want!). Place pizza dough onto pizza stone or baking sheet (i put mine on parchment paper for easier cleanup).
- 2. Top pizza dough with Ranch dressing, using a spatula or spoon to spread evenly. Then add your spinach, cheese, tomatoes, and green onions. Lastly add a couple cracks of black pepper and a few shakes of dried oregano over the top.
- 3. Place pizza into oven and bake for 12-17 minutes, checking after 12 minutes. You want the cheese to be browned and bubbly and the dough to be cooked through. Mine is usually perfect around 15 minutes but ovens vary. Remove from oven.
- 4. Let cool 10 minutes and then slice and serve with a side of Kraft Classic Ranch for dipping!