Garlic Roasted Tomato and Spinach Flatbread
- 2 Flatbreads (I use packaged Naan)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with non cooking spray
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, garlic and spinach, saute for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Spread cheese out on flatbreads, add the tomatoes and wilted spinach
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned and slightly crisp.
- Add basil to garnish