Spinach, cheese and pepperoni stuffed bread recipe
- 1 package store-bought refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, plus extra for topping
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- On a floured surface, roll the pizza dough out into a large rectangle.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella on top of the dough leaving about a 1-inch border of dough plain.
- Spread the spinach on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle another 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella on top of the spinach.
- Layer the pepperoni slices evenly on top.
- Lay the thin slices of fresh mozzarella on top of the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella on top.
- Roll the dough lengthwise tucking the sides in as you go.
- Place on the baking sheet, seam side down.
- Sprinkle the top with the little bit of extra shredded mozzarella and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing.