You can of course make it as spicy as you like, or don’t like.
I was in the mood for something with bite so in addition to the hot peppers I had from the farm I added some green chili tabasco. It went awesome with the lime and cilantro. I also didn’t add any onion but I can see some diced red onion is here as a nice addition. Here’s what I did do…
- 1 can of tuna packed in water
- 3oz of fat free yogurt
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 2 red or green peppers diced
- 2 hot peppers minced (I used a Serrano and a Green Chile)
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp tabasco or too taste
This one is pretty easy. Just combine all the ingredients.