Smoked Salmon Dip with Bagel Chips
This dip is what bagels dream about. With a kick of horseradish, this smoked salmon dip packs all the flavors of your favorite New York deli in to one bite.
- Yield: Makes 1 1/3 cups
Source: Everyday Food, May 2010
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real2 For $6.00 thru 03/07
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced small
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 ounces plus 2 more ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Bagel chips, for serving
In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, capers, red onion, lemon juice, horseradish, and 2 ounces smoked salmon. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in remaining 2 ounces smoked salmon. Top with fresh parsley and serve with bagel chips.