Salmon Croquettes with Dill and Sriracha Dip
These salmon croquettes are light, tasty and take less than 10 minutes to prep! Make salmon croquettes the easy and healthy way and dip them in a tangy dill and sriracha dipping sauce. Delish!
Author: Pickled Plum - Caroline Phelps
Recipe type: Main, Snack
Cuisine: Fish, Healthy, Easy
Serves: 12 croquettes
- 1 lb (16 oz) boneless, skinless salmon fillet, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Put salmon, parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs, shallot, worcestershire sauce and egg in a blender, and blend until all ingredients are minced. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add capers and mix well to evenly spread the capers throughout the mixture.
- Use a little olive oil on your hands and spoon out about a golf size amount of mixture into the palm of your hands. Shape into croquettes. You should have about 10-12 croquettes.
- In a large pan over high heat, add extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is hot, add salmon croquettes and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer croquettes to a plate covered with paper towel to remove excess oil. Transfer to serving plate.
- For the dipping sauce: combine sriracha sauce, dill, lemon juice and mayonnaise in a small bowl and whisk until the ingredients are blended.
- Serve salmon croquettes with dipping sauce.
Serving size: 192g (about 4 croquettes) Calories: 439 Fat: 24.1 Saturated fat: 5.7 Trans fat: 0.0 Carbohydrates: 20.5 Sugar: 1.9 Sodium: 445 mg Fiber: 0.5 Protein: 28.4 Cholesterol: 109mg