Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich
Cal: 400 - Protein: 12.77g - Fat: 8.22g - Carbs: 46.6g - Fiber: 3g - Sugar: 9.7g
Old Points: 8 pts - Point+: 8 pts
- 8 slices white/whole wheat bread
- 3 oz Light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz smoked salmon (aka lox)
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- Toast bread. Spread cream cheese. Set aside half of the slices (4 slices)
- Add 4 cucumber's slices, 2 tomato's slices, 1/4 of salmon, and 1/4 of red onion on each of the 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each sandwich diagonally into 4 triangular pieces. Secure each piece with a toothpick.
I served it with -a little- potato chips and a salad