SLOW COOKER PINEAPPLE CHICKEN VERDE
(Makes 2-4 servings)
- 2 raw chicken breasts (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, no sugar added, packed in pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup clean chili verde sauce (I got mine at Trader Joe’s)
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Pour 1/2 cup crushed pineapple over each chicken breast.
- Pour 1/4 cup chili verde sauce over each chicken breast.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken easily falls apart when poked at with a fork.
Serving Suggestions: Serve over brown rice or quinoa and with a green side salad.