Sausage, Onion, Mushroom & Mozzarella Naan Pizza
- 2 naan breads
- 1 cup your favorite pizza sauce
- 2-3 Italian sausage links, sliced into "coins" or you can ground it too. (our favorite sausage is ManCaveCraftEats)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, hand-shredded or
- option: 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 2 tbsp crushed fennel seed, optional
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 cup bella mushrooms sliced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread a tablespoon of olive oil over each naan pizza
- Add sausage coins, mushrooms & onion to skillet and grill on medium heat until done.
- Layer each naan bread in the following order: 1/2 cup pizza sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella, half of sausage link coins, mushrooms and onions, 1/4 cup of ricotta (option) in dollops with a teaspoon, spices (optional).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Option. Bake at 400 for 4 minutes for a crispier crust
- Remove, and allow to cool for a few minutes before digging in. Enjoy!