- Makes 10
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- 1 cup Black Box Wines Pinot Noir
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 10 baguette slices (1/4 - 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, cut into thin wedges
- 10 baby arugula leaves
- 10 slices salami
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Combine pinot noir, balsamic vinegar and granulated sugar together in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced by 3/4. It should be thickened slightly, almost like a syrup. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile broil baguette slices for 1- 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Assemble the crostini by placing a wedge of goat cheese on top of baguette, top with arugula leaves and salami. Drizzle with pinot noir sauce. Serve.