Rosemary Mustard Chicken
- 3-4 large chicken breasts
- 3 TBS coleman’s mustard
- 2 TBS honey
- 8 sprigs rosemary, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop of the leaves of 4 of your rosemary sprigs.
- Combine your rosemary pieces, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a silicone pastry brush, coat both sides of each chicken breast with the mustard sauce.
- Put chicken into a large baking pan and top each with an additional rosemary sprig.
- Bake chicken for about 30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.