An incredibly creamy, rich alfredo sauce made with roasted red peppers and crumbled goat cheese, and it takes just 20 min to make from start to finish!
- 12 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring frequently, until onions have become translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in milk, heavy cream, goat cheese and Parmesan until cheeses has melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add red peppers and puree with an immersion blender. Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.