A creamy quick meal that is sure to please even picky eaters
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach Coarsely Chopped
- 9 oz Cooked Chicken Breast Chopped (I used the Purdue short cuts)
- 4 oz gourmet mushroom blend from Publix's produce section
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked bacon pieces (find them in a pack on the salad dressing isle)
- 8 oz Shredded Italian-Blend Cheese
- 1 Jar of Bertolli Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Packages of Buitoni Chicken and Cheese Ravioli
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine in a bowl the chopped spinach, chicken, mushrooms, bacon and 1 cup of cheese
- Spread 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish
- Layer 1 package of Ravioli and 1/2 of the chicken mixture.
- Then another 1/3 of the Alfredo sauce.
- Then repeat all layers ending with the Alfredo sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.