PROSCIUTTO CROSTINI WITH BURRATA AND LEMON HONEY DRIZZLE
These quick crostini feature crispy prosciutto, creamy burrata, and a simple lemon honey drizzle sauce.
- 1 baguette, sliced on a diagonal into at least 12 crostini
- Olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn into large pieces
- 8 oz. burrata, sliced
- Microgreens, for garnish
- Heat broiler to high. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toast in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- While bread is toasting, whisk together lemon juice and honey in a small dish until combined. Season with a dash of salt and pepper, whisking to combine.
- After bread has toasted, remove from baking sheet. Add prosciutto to the baking sheet and toast under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, until crispy.
- To assemble, place one slice of burrata on each crostini. Top with 1-2 pieces of crispy prosciutto and micrograms. Drizzle with honey lemon sauce and serve. Enjoy!