Paula Deen's Krispy Kreme Bacon, Egg & Cheese Hamburger Recipe
- 1 pound 85% hamburger
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 4 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 4 Krispy Kreme Glazed Donuts, sliced in half
- 4 fried eggs the way you like them
- 8 slices cooked bacon, broken in half
How To Make a Bacon, Egg & Cheese Krispy Kreme Burger
- In a medium size bowl, mix hamburg, onion, salt & pepper, garlic powder, and parsley together, and form into 4 equal sized patties. Grill or pan fry them according to your preference. Place a slice of cheese on top of the hot burger to melt slightly.
- On 4 plates, place half the Krispy Kreme Donut on a plate, cut side up.
- Add 1 hot cheese topped hamburger to the donut, and stack the hot fried egg on top, followed by the remaining donut half. Press together lightly,or stick a frill pick or skewer through the center.
- Serve with fries, Red Bliss Potato Salad or Deli Style Macaroni Salad.
- Makes 4 HUGE Krispy Kreme Bacon, Egg & Cheese Hamburgers.
Watch Paula Deen Make Krispy Kreme Burgers!