Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Delicious bacon cheeseburgers in a wrap. This is a meal the family is sure to love!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound of bacon, cooked and in pieces
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 4 White Tortillas (I got the burrito size)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Green Lettuce
- Brown the ground beef in a medium saucepan. Once the beef is brown, add the cooked bacon pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix into the ground beef.
- Lay the tortilla flat and put desired toppings on. I put the cheese, Lettuce, tomato, and ground beef. Roll it up like a burrito.
- Place on a panini press or grill until the cheese is melted.