Parmesan Herb Potato Salad
- 5-6 medium Red Potatoes, boiled
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced dill weed
- Zest from 1/2 large lemon
- 3/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Cook potatoes in salted, boiling water (on medium high heat) until just done but not falling apart and cool them completely before cutting. Cut them in 1/2 inch cubes and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Parmesan cheese, green onion, lemon zest, dill, salt and pepper and gently stir until all evenly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo, Dijon mustard and sour cream until smooth and even.
- Add mayo mixture to the potato mixture and gently mix until mayo mixture is evenly incorporated throughout the salad.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read more at http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2014/06/parmesan-dill-potato-salad.html#msXU7ofgK3bGMt5K.99