What it took for 4-6 (as a side):
* 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, roughly diced
* 2 celery stalks, finely minced
* 4 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
* 3 Tbs. Greek plain yogurt
* 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
* 1 Tbs. freshly minced mint
* coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
add minced / chopped parsley over the top for garnish
Preheat oven to 400. Toss the diced potatoes with 2 Tbs. oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Remove from oven and let cool about 15 minutes in a large bowl. Then add the minced celery.
In the meantime, whisk together the remaining 2 Tbs. oil, yogurt, lemon juice and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Taste the dressing to see if you want more punch of lemon, or if you want it thicker or thinner. Adjust to get it juuuuust right for your mouth hole.
Pour dressing over the roasted potatoes and toss to coat.
Garnish with minced mint and serve!