MAPLE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 6 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line baking sheet pan with aluminum foil, set aside. Place chicken wings into a large glass bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, salt, pepper, maple syrup, mustard, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, Sriracha sauce, ground cumin, and red pepper flakes until well-combined. Pour half over chicken wings and toss until well-coated. Place chicken wings onto lined baking sheet and bake until chickens are baked through and the skin is crispy, about 40-45 minutes. Brush with additional sauce and return to oven until the sauce is glossy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.