MAPLE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
Maple Glazed Chicken Wings are the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, hot, and smokey chicken wings recipe. Get this family favorite chicken wings recipe for your next get together.
Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 6 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line baking sheet pan with aluminum foil, set aside. Place chicken wings into a large glass bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, salt, pepper, maple syrup, mustard, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, Sriracha sauce, ground cumin, and red pepper flakes until well-combined. Pour half over chicken wings and toss until well-coated. Place chicken wings onto lined baking sheet and bake until chickens are baked through and the skin is crispy, about 40-45 minutes. Brush with additional sauce and return to oven until the sauce is glossy, about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.