Maple and Mustard Glazed Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
This chicken is all baked on one tray with the veggies to make dinner time easy and relaxing!
Author: Nora Rušev
For the Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 heaping teaspoons of wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
For the Vegetables
- ¼ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into strips
- Oil for roasting
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl combine maple syrup, mustard, oil and vinegar. Mix well and add the chicken breasts. Marinate for up to overnight but at least two hours, turning the chicken once.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the chicken together with the glaze to a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn the chicken breasts over.
- Add the brussels sprouts to one side of the tray and toss with oil, seasoning and chopped pecans. On the other side toss the sweet potatoes with seasoning and oil.
- Bake for another 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is done and the vegetables are tender.