LOW CARB PIZZA CASSEROLE IN THE CROCK POT
Author: Donella Crigger
Serves: 6 servings
- pepperoni slices
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14-oz) jar pizza sauce
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (8-oz) package baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dice green pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Add veggies and ground beef to pan. Cook until ground beef is browned and veggies are tender. Drain.
- In crock pot, layer ground beef and veggie mixture, sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Repeat layers.
- Cook on low in crock pot for 2 hours, until cheese is melted and and casserole is heated through.