Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 1 whole cooked lobster tail shelled and sliced thinly
- 6 thin slices smoked bacon
- 4 slices good quality white bread
- 1 large plum tomato (sliced)
- Dissolve the brown sugar in the water and use as a syrup to brush over the bacon slices, place in an oven at 180c and cook until the bacon caramelises.
- Remove the crusts from the bread and toast on both sides.
- To assemble, thinly spread some lemon Mayonnaise on two slices of toast. Lay sliced tomato and lettuce leaves on one slice of the toast, then some of the caramelised bacon, then sliced lobster. Season and then lay the other slice of toast, mayo side down on top of the lobster, cut the sandwich in half and serve.