Leftover Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Salad
- 3 cups leftover cooked turkey, shredded*
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped (whites and light green only)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional: toasted)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise**
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- splash lemon juice
- In a large bowl combine turkey, celery, onions and walnuts.
- Add in mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, garlic, spices and lemon juice.
- Serve on bread or on a salad.
- Note: the flavours get even better as it sits so I recommend making this in the morning and letting it sit for a few hours, but if not it's still delish!
*Feel free to sub in leftover chicken. **Greek yogurt works great too if you don't have or like mayonnaise