Lamb Burgers with Goat Cheese and Avocado
Easy and delicious Lamb Burgers with Goat Cheese and Avocado, ready in under 15 minutes.
Recipe by: Fork Knife Swoon
Yield: 4 Burgers
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 4 brioche or whole-wheat buns
- 4 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- Optional Toppings: lettuce, fresh sprouts, slices of red onion, cucumber slices
- In a large bowl, use your hands to mix together the lamb with the spices until evenly combined. Form into four patties, about 3/4-inch thick. In a grill pan or over an open barbecue grill, cook over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the buns. When the burgers are cooked, top with the goat cheese and avocado and any other desired toppings, and serve immediately.