Hot Pepperoni Muffuletta Dip
- 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat)
- 1 cup Hormel® Pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green pimento stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup giardiniera, drained and chopped (find in the grocery store by the pickles)
- 4 oz. provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the parsley.
- Spread mixture into an oven safe dish. Bake in oven for 25 -30 minutes or until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot with crusty bread or crackers.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 30 mins.
Total time: 40 mins.
Tags: Pepperoni, dip, muffuletta, olives, appetizer
*This is an indulgent recipe and I will not be sharing nutritional information for it. Enjoy in moderation!