Hot Crab Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces imitation crab meat, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, plus additional for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350° F, and position oven rack in the middle.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a medium bowl. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. Stir in crab meat, chopped green onion, and mozzarella cheese. Spoon dip into an oven proof dish, and sprinkle the top with a bit more shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and cheese has browned.
- Serve with chips, crackers, veggies, or slices of bread.
Adapted from Culinary Hill