Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots
- About 1kg medium sized carrots (I used multicolor)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp unpasteurized honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Himalayan or fine salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- A handful of chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Brush the carrots under running water. Cut them in half lenghtwise and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Mix until very well combined and pour over reserved carrots. Mix to coat evenly and spread in a single layer in a shallow baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once or twice, until the carrots are tender and have taken a nice golden coloration.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately.