Ham and Cheese Melt
Recipe type: lunch or dinner
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
These quick and easy ham and cheese puff pastry melts will soon become a family favorite! Customize them with your favorite fillings.
- One box of Puff Pastry
- ½ pound of ham, I used Wegman's ham off the bone
- Cheese, I used half provolone and half Gruyere. Use whatever your favorite is. Swiss would be great too!
- Honey Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 450.
- Let puff pastry defrost and roll out slightly.
- Add mustard, layer one ham and cheese.
- Add egg wash around edges of first layer.
- Put a second layer of pastry over top and press down lightly.
- Egg wash top and add a few slits to let air escape.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (my oven bakes a bit hot).
- Cool slightly before cutting into 9 portions.