Ham and Cheese Croissant with Honey Mustard Glaze
Ham and Cheese Croissant with Honey Mustard Glaze - a simple but delicious Mother's Day Breakfast
Author: Nicky @ Kitchensanctuary.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 croissants
- 8 slices good-quality ham
- 8 slices Leerdammer cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- e oven to 190c. Slice the croissants in half lengthways. Place a slice of cheese on the base of the croissants, followed by two slices of ham and another slice of cheese.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray.
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together and brush on top of the croissants. Sprinkle with poppy seeds and place in the oven for 6-7 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately.