Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wraps
- 1 medium Zucchini, ends removed and sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 medium Tomato, sliced
- 1/8 cup Red Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Kale, tough stems removed
- 1 slice cheese (approx. 110 calories each)
- 2 large Flour Tortillas (approx. 120 calories each)
- 4 tablespoons Hummus
Heat a skillet or grill to medium heat.
Remove the ends from the zucchini and slice length wise into strips. Toss sliced zucchini in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place sliced zucchini directly on grill and let cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook for 2 more minutes. Set zucchini aside.
Place the tortillas on grill for approximately one minute, or just until grill marks are visible and tortillas are pliable.
Remove tortillas from grill and assemble wraps, 2 tablespoons of hummus, one slice of cheese, zucchini slices, 1⁄2 cup kale, onion and tomato slices. Wrap tightly and enjoy.