Grilled Macaroni and Cheese Sandwich
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 2 tbsp butter spread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 serving of your favorite home made mac n cheese or use microwave macaroni cheese recipe
1. Make macaroni and cheese. Spread about 1/2 tbsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Place a slice of cheese on top of each un-buttered side of bread. Spread half of the macaroni cheese on one piece of bread and the other half on another piece of bread. Place remaining slices of bread on top, to form two sandwiches. Place frying pan on stove and turn to medium heat. Once hot, place both sandwiches in the frying pan, cooking the buttered sides until golden and toasty and the center of the sandwiches are melty.