Grilled Cranberry Walnut Turkey Burger
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Pour the walnuts and the Craisins into a food processor. Process until chopped into fairly smaller pieces. (Let your own preference be your guide).
- Note: The Craisins won’t chop that easily in a processor, and in my opinion, the bigger pieces taste better in the burger.
- Mix the ground turkey, the Craisins and the walnuts together and form 4 patties.
- Get your grill going. You’ll want a low to medium hot grill for these. They cook very quickly, and since they’re very lean, they can get over-cooked just as quickly, so be careful. They should only take about 5 minutes per side.
- Serves 4