Grilled Asian Pork Burger
- 1lb ground Pork
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- zest of one lime
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Siracha Lime Cream
- 1 teaspoon siracha
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- kosher salt to taste
- Asian Slaw
- Sweet and Spicy Pickled Red Onions
- Hamburger Buns
- Mix together the pork, ginger, green onion, cilantro, sesame oil, lime juice, lime zest and salt until well combined.
- Form three patties and let sit.
- Heat the grill to medium-high and lightly grease the grill.
- Place the pork burgers on the grill and cook with the grill covered for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and grill covered another 5 minutes or until the burger is all the way cooked through.
- While the burger is cooking prepare the Asian Slaw, the Sweet and Spicy Pickled Red Onions and the Siracha Lime Cream.
- Toast the bun and spread the bottom bun with the Siracha Lime Cream. Place the burger on the bottom bin and then pile it high with the pickled red onion and Asian Slaw. For extra spice add more siracha! Enjoy!
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 3