Grilled Chipotle Club Wafflewich
Author: Rachel Lacy
- 2 prepared Waffles
- 2-3 slices of cooked Thick-Cut Bacon, cut in half
- ⅓ cup Grated Cabot Chipotle Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 slices of Roasted Chicken Meat, thinly sliced (deli meat or leftover rotisserie chicken will work)
- Small handful of Baby Spinach
- Thinly Sliced Tomatoes (optional)
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Lay a waffle on the pan and carefully spread half the grated cheese on it.
- Top with spinach, tomato slices (optional) chicken, cooked bacon, and then the second half of reserved grated cheese.
- Place the other waffle on top and press gently.
- When the bottom waffle is golden and warm, carefully flip the sandwich over and allow the other side to get toasty and melty.
- Remove from the pan, cut in half and enjoy.
This is a hearty sandwich and easily shared between two people!