Grilled Chicken and Peppers Crepe-Quesadilla
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 4-5 sprigs green onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 large grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups white cheddar cheese
Lights! Camera! Recipes! Deliver a great performance with recipes from Hidden Valley® ads by Swoop
- Place the eggs, milk, water, flour, butter and parmesan in a blender and pulse for 15-20 seconds. Tap blender cup down on counter to break most bubbles.
- Coat a large a 10-inch non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter into pan, holding the pan handle tip and swirl the pan as needed to move the crepe mixture around to create a thin layer. Quickly place scallions on top. Cook for 30-60 seconds; flip and cook for another 30-60 seconds. Transfer cooked crepe to a parchment lined plate to cool. Continue until batter is gone.
- Preparation: Turn on oven broiler to high.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Layer one half side of crepe with chicken, roasted bell peppers and cheddar cheese. Fold crepe into quarters Repeat with remaining crepes. Transfer assembled crepe onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Cover pan with foil and place on bottom rack of oven to melt cheese, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.