FARMERS BREAKFAST BOWL
A one bowl breakfast full of peppers, onions, ham, potatoes, eggs and cheese.
- 1 (32 oz) bag diced breakfast potatoes
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) pkg diced ham
- 8 eggs
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese
- Chives (optional)
- In large skillet add 2 Tbs oil and then add your diced potatoes, peppers, onions and ham and heat on medium high until potatoes are tender and crispy and veggies are tender.
- In another pan add your eggs and scramble to cook, add into your potato mixture, toss to combine.
- Stir in your cheese (adding as much or little as you like for your desired cheesiness) and stir to melt.
- Salt and pepper to your liking and serve with chopped chives if desired.
- You can add your favorite seasoning if you wish, I love drizzling my bowl with maple syrup!
- This is freezer friendly, so freeze any unused portions to reheat any time!