Creamy Tuscan Spread
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, garlic, salt, artichoke hearts and olives together. Add green onions, tomatoes, parsley and chives and mix together until combined.
- Chill in the fridge a couple of hours before serving so that the flavors have a chance to blend together.
- Serve with crackers, sliced bread, or cucumbers for a lower carb option.