2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small yellow onion
1 large potato
1 small carrot, peeled and finely chopped
1 leek, only the white, chopped
2 cups fresh corn kernels
4 cups vegetable stock
1 cup cream
salt & pepper, to taste
The meat of 2 cooked lobsters, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh dill
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Sauté onion, potatoes, carrots, and leeks until the onion is soft.
- Add corn and stock and let the soup simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour ¾ of the soup into a blender and process until smooth. Pour back into the pot and add cream.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lobster and dill.
- Serve the soup as soon as the lobster is warm.
Add the lobster at the very end. If you put it in too early it can become very rubbery and tasteless.