Chocolate Toffee Cranberry Cookies
These Chocolate Toffee Cranberry Cookies are packed with chocolate chips, toffee pieces and dried cranberries for a cookie that will leave you craving more.
Serves: 5½ dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and beat until fully combined. Beat in the vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add in the chocolate chips, toffee pieces and cranberries and beat just to combine.
- Divide the mixture into thirds, and shape each into a 12-inch log. Wrap each log tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the chilled dough and cut into ½” slices. Place 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit for 1-2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
adapted from The Ultimate Guide to Fall Baking