Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: About 2 dozen small cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ cup stick pretzels, broken into thirds
- ½ cup caramel bits
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, cream butter with sugars. Add vanilla & egg. Incorporate & scrape bowl.
- Combine salt, baking soda, & flour. Gradually add to wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in broken pretzels, caramel bits, & chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350*F for 11-12 minutes.
© DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.