Strawberry, Bacon and Brie Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ¼ onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces brie, room temperature
- 8 pieces reduced-fat bacon
- 4 whole-wheat buns
- Preheat the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, garlic, ½ tablespoon of basil, ½ tablespoon of mint, ¾ teaspoon salt and pepper. DO NOT OVERMIX. Form into four patties. Grill until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Do not overcook!
- While burgers are grilling, combine strawberries remaining basil, mint and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste with black pepper.
- Cook bacon.
- When the burgers are about 15 second from being done, put the cheese on.
- Scoop strawberries onto bottom buns, top with patty, a little bit more strawberry and bacon.
Type a description for this product here...