Chicken Parmesan Bites
for 2 servings
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ cup flour
- 2 egg
- oil, to fry
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Cut the chicken tenders into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Take a knife and carefully cut a hole into the chicken tenders. Make sure to not cut all the way to the other side.
- Stuff the holes with mozzarella cheese.
- Add garlic powder, dried basil, dried parsley, and salt to the panko bread crumbs.
- Batter the chicken in flour, egg, then panko bread crumb mixture.
- Add around 1-inch of oil to a pan and heat until around 350˚F/175˚C.
- Fry the chicken on both sides until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce and garnish with more parmesan cheese.