Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
- Prep Time 10 min
- Total Time 25 min
- Servings 20
If you’re a Reuben sandwich fan, you’ll love these easy-to-make appetizers.
- package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2
- cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- cup Thousand Island dressing
- ounces deli sliced corned beef, chopped
- cup well-drained sauerkraut
- Pretzel crackers, if desired
- Cocktail rye bread slices, if desired
- Chopped fresh chives, if desired
- Sliced radishes, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9x1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. (Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours if desired.)
- 3 Bake about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edge. Serve hot with pretzel crackers or cocktail bread. Garnish with chives and radishes.