Reuben Stuffed Baked Taquitos
- 2 Cups Leftover Corned Beef - chopped or shredded (deli sliced corned beef can be used)
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 Cup Sauerkraut - drained and patted dry
- 10 Standard Flour Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- ven to 400°F
- Generously grease large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Microwave tortillas 20-30 seconds to make pliable.
- Evenly divide corned beef, shredded cheese and sauerkraut between tortillas.
- Roll tortillas as tightly as possible and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Brush taquitos with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. (Rotate taquitos half way through baking time)