Creamy Reuben Dip
Corey: Corey Valley
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Thousand Island Dressing
- ¼ lb. cooked corned beef (leftovers or deli) , chopped, about 1 cup
- ½ cup well-drained sauerkraut
- 1 and ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Optional garnish - 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl until well combined and creamy. I found it easiest to use a stand mixer. Next add in corned beef, sauerkraut and 1 cup of Swiss cheese.
- Spread mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or a 9-inch shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with pumpernickel bread in the traditional way, or pair it with veggies or crackers!